ACC - Cement industry news from Global Cement May 05, 2022· India: Ambuja Cements and ACC, LafargeHolcim's local subsidiaries, have started supplying oxygen concentrators, cylinders and generating plants in various locations to help the government as it tackles a second wave of the coronavirus pandemic.
Project Name Client Contract Period Contract Amount (Rs. in Cr) 1. Renovation Repair, Rehabilitation, Addition, Alteration and Aesthetic, improvement and other misc, civil & electrical works at Hotel Janpath, Janpath Road, New Delhi: CPWD: Feb 2022 - Mar 2022: : 2. Construction of Girls Hostel for IIIT at Naya Raipur, CG: NRDA, CG: Nov
· JK Lakshmi Cement Ltd on Friday reported a per cent decline in consolidated net profit for the September quarter at Rs crore, hit by higher input costs. The company had posted a profit of Rs crore in the July-September period a year ago, JK Lakshmi Cement said in a regulatory filing.
· Initially cement was a controlled product with strict regulations on pricing and distribution, but the liberalization wave of the 1990s saw the entry of many foreign manufacturers in this industry. Riding on the concurrent wave of large-scale infrastructure projects, Indian cement industry has become a lucrative destination for global finance.
· Shree Cement is closing in on 50Mta of cement production. 07 February 2022. This week it was announced that Shree Cement would enter the market of western India within the next six months. The company is preparing to open a new grinding plant in Pune, Maharashtra with an investment of US$ The new plant will receive clinker from its
· Four cement plants have been shut down in Chhattisgarh since early this month on alleged violation of air pollution control norms. The Chhattisgarh Environment Conservation Board (CECB) confirmed
· Full year 2022 -Net sales higher by 23 per cent driven by volume growth and product mix -EBIT grows by 25 per cent Chhattisgarh. On the ESG front, we New Expansion Project The Board has approved in principle an investment of Rs. 3,500 Crore for a cement grinding expansion plan of potential million tons across our existing
2. Focus should be given on completion of approved projects/houses within the stipulated timeline. 3. Active Participation in 100 Days Challenge for Awards 2022 (21st June to 30th September 2022) 4. The benchmark for considering any new proposal for Central Assistance will be: a. Grounding of at least 95% of the sanctioned houses for which
· The greenfield project that starts from Abhanpur near Raipur in Chhattisgarh and ends at Sabbavaram in AP is targeted to be completed by 2022. Now we are on Telegram too. Follow us for updates
proposed captive limestone mine (karhi - chandi limestone deposit) of million tpa ( million tpa limestone and million tpa inter-burden), area ha, near villages: karhi, chandi & khapradih, tehsil- simga, district balodabazar-bhatapara (chhattisgarh) by m/s. shree cement ltd.
Regd. Office : NU VISTA LIMITED (formerly Emami cement limited) DLF IT Park, Tower C,10th Floor, Premises No: 08, Major Arterial Road, Block-AF, New Town, Kolkata-700156 Cement plant address ( Chhattisgarh ) :
· By Sravani Sarkar Updated: October 08, 2022 19:27 IST. About 350 people from tribal villages in Hasdeo Arand forest area spanning Korba and Sarguja districts of Chhattisgarh are on a 10-day, 330-km long foot march from Sarguja to Raipur to protest against the coal mining projects and the consequent 'illegal' land acquisition process in the
· Kalindi Ispat Pvt Ltd is planning to expand its steel plant in Belpar in Masturi Tehsil in Bilaspur district of Chhattisgarh. The project involves setting up of induction furnace of 3 x 10 T, a rolling mill of 2 x 300 tpd, power plant of 18 MW.
As of April 2022, Chhattisgarh had a total installed power-generation capacity of 13, MW, comprising 8, MW under private utilities, 1, MW (state utilities) and 2, MW (central utilities). Energy requirement in the state was 27,303 million units in 2022-20. Mineral resources are Chhattisgarh's biggest strength.
· The pandemic had delayed plans. Shree Cement to begin mfrg in Pune from Sept. Athagarh Tehsil in Cuttack District of Odisha, Baloda Bazar district of Chhattisgarh, clinker grinding unit, group plant in Karnataka, Patas in Pune, village Khapradih, western Indian foray of Shree Cement. Business.
Find upcoming new housing residential real estate projects in Chattisgarh within your budget on Indias No1 Real Estate Portal Get complete . As a leading global manufacturer of crushing equipment, milling equipment,dressing equipment,drying equipment and briquette equipment etc. we offer advanced, rational solutions for any size-reduction requirements, including quarry, …
· Chhattisgarh can become an entrepreneurial hub in the next cornering several thousands of crores projects in the field railways, steel, …
· Korba: SECL is funding the construction of Km cement - concrete road from Hardi Bazar to Imlichapar in Korba District of Chhattisgarh at a cost of Rs crores. This new road will enable the transport of coal bypassing Korba city. The road will be constructed by the district adminis
Chhattisgarh: New road on which The CPHCL made the stretch a concrete cement (CC) one We know that Maoists will want to plant bombs," …
· Mishap at cement unit kills two workers in Chhattisgarh 28 Jul, 2022, IST. Two labourers were killed and six injured late after an iron slab fell on them at an under-construction in Baloda
· The project, having a length of km, is to be completed in two years, it said. The project entails four-laning of Pathrapali-Kathghora "Pkg-II of Bilaspur-Kathghora section of NH-111 new NH-130 in the state of Chhattisgarh under Bharatmala on Hybrid Annuity Mode" by the National Highways Authority of India, the company said.
· Shree Cement, one of India's top cement manufacturers, is running its oxygen plants at 100 percent capacity to cater to the shortage of oxygen in the country. Shree Cement has already supplied over 12,500 oxygen cylinders and is continuing to supply to the hospitals across India from its production units in Rajasthan, Karnataka, Bihar, Odisha and Chhattisgarh.
· The new Reserve is located in the northern part of the state, bordering Madhya Pradesh and Jharkhand. This will be the fourth Tiger Reserve in Chhattisgarh, after the Udanti-Sitanadi, Achanakmar, and Indravati Reserves. The proposal was considered by the 11th Technical Committee of the NTCA on September 1, and approval was granted a month later
Canada's CO2ment project, which completed its second-phase trials in early 2022, capturing 1 tonne of CO 2 per day using a novel physical adsorption technology at a Lafarge Holcim cement plant. In early 2022, several companies initiated a joint study to assess the feasibility of a commercial facility using the same technology in the United States.
Oct 29, 2022, 04:12 PM IST. Dalmia Cement will set up a 2 million tonne plant at Jharkhand's Bokaro at an estimated cost of Rs 577 crore, the Jharkhand government said. The work on the project will commence in November and the 2 million tonne plant is scheduled to be completed in a year's span, the statement added.
· 16-Dec-2022. chhattisgarh. INR 27059000. construction of pressurized pipe system to supply water for solar micro irrigation to deliver at farmers field up to 1 ha with a duty of lit/sec/ha and maintained up to 4 ha chak, keeping the discharge of minimum 3 times the duty at one hectar. View Tender Detail.
· Cement volume likely to be lower in Q3FY22 on seasonal weaknesses. Seasonal weaknesses that include extended monsoons, primarily in south India, a ban on construction activities in the Delhi-NCR
New Delhi – 110003 Dated: 8th December, 2022 To As per list enclosed. Subject: 49th Meeting of the Re-Constituted Expert Appraisal Committee of Industry– 1 sector project to be held on 16th - 17th December, 2022 – Agenda for 1st day - reg. Sir, 1.
Joint Committee report on violation of environmental norms by Ambuja Cement, Gare Palma, IV/8 coal mine, Raigarh, Chhattisgarh, 12/04/2022
Joint Committee report in the matter of No 109/2022 (Ramesh Agarwal Vs Union of India & Others) in compliance of National Green Tribunal (NGT) order, March 16, 2022.
The court had directed